The Knowledge Advantage – When Academia Meets Industry
- Unique collaboration between academic research and industry, led by Ben-Gurion University of the Negev.
- Significantly reduced R&D costs for the park’s tenant companies.
- Senior researchers, students, and alumni will take part in R&D activities within the park.
- Access to high quality workforce – more than 20,000 BGU students, half of whom are studying engineering and advanced sciences.
- A third of all BGU students are enrolled in advanced degree programs.