IDF Technology Campus
- The Ministry of Defense has located its new 200m³ Technology Campus adjacent to the park.
- The goal of this translocation strategy is to integrate all of the IDF’s IT activities in one modern campus that includes innovative communications and computing infrastructure.
- Estimated entry date, according to the government’s decision: 2017.
- The estimated cost of the Technology Campus project is approximately NIS 9 billion.
- Approximately 5,000 IDF members will serve at the Technology Campus.
- The Technology Campus and Ben-Gurion University of the Negev will collaborate on a number of study programs.